Responding to our Ministerial priorities
Over the last year, we supported a number of Ministerial priorities in the Government Digital Services portfolio relating to transforming service delivery, which included:
- Our focus on digital inclusion through our publication of the Digital Inclusion Blueprint in May 2019 was a significant highlight for us
- Leading an assessment of government algorithms in 14 participating agencies with the Government Chief Data Steward and publishing the Algorithm Assessment Report October 2018
- Contributing to a programme of system-wide digital and data initiatives , utilising a $17.6 million investment from Budget 2018
- Publishing a Digital Inclusion Outcomes Framework, to help us understand how to successfully progress this important work by making evidence-based decisions
- Improving digital inclusion and protecting New Zealanders’ digital rights, by working closely with the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment to establish and support the Digital Economy and Digital Inclusion Ministerial Advisory Group
- Continuing our focus on supporting agencies across government to improve their IT systems and processes and providing more agile and integrated delivery of their services.